Product overview: Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzer
Reduced testing complexity, a simplified workflow and an intuitive user interface provide a new level of ease-of-use in battery testing.
- The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
- The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability
- Covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system
- Designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
Fluke BT520 Key features:
(Designed for measuring batteries in cabinets and hard to reach places)
- All of the above plus
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe set, with long and short probe extenders and built-in LCD display and speaker for visual and audio feedback
- BTL20ANG Intelligent Test Probe Set, with long and short angled tip probe extenders (no temperature sensor)
- Large soft carry case